Our annual philanthropy has already begun! Monday, October 5th through Saturday the 10th marks Sigma Nu's annual Border Battle Week where the Gamma Tau Chapter of Sigma Nu at the University of Minnesota competes against neighboring Sigma Nu chapters in raising money for St. Jude Children's Research Hospital. Stop by and socialize during the week while raising money for a great cause!
- Tuesday the 6th, 5:30 PM - 8:30 PM: Dinkytown Qdoba Foodraiser - mention you're eating with Sigma Nu for the kids of St. Jude to the cashier and 15% of your proceeds goes to charity.
- Wednesday the 7th, 6 PM - 9 PM: White Rose Bowl PowderPuff Flag Football Tournament at the West Bank Fields!
- Thursday the 8th, 6 PM: Sorority decorated shields due.
- Friday the 9th, 6:30 - 8:30 PM: Semi-formal Date Auction at the Sigma Nu house (treats included).
- Saturday the 10th, 10 AM - 3 PM: IFC Flag Football Tournament at Bierman Turf Fields. Cheer on the fraternities as they compete to see who's got the best flag football team on row. Catered food available for free for those who compete, otherwise $5.
- Saturday the 10th, 6:30PM - 8:30 PM: Mini Carnival at Sigma Nu parking lot. Enjoy food, a bouncy house, mini games, pets, and live music performed by brothers in a family friendly setting.
Thank you for supporting the children of St. Jude Research Hospital!
Check out our event on Facebook for more information by clicking here!